Join us if you are exploring career opportunities in dispute resolution or you want to learn how you can use dispute resolution skills in your career.
- Complimentary and discounted professional development opportunities, including training, conferences, webinars, masterclasses and podcasts
- Be a part of a collegial community that helps shape the future direction of the industry
- Exclusive resources and tools to help you stay up-to-date and informed on the latest industry trends and best practices (online library, online community portal - Member Connect and online mentoring programme)
- Free and discounted member networking events and opportunities to connect with other members and build valuable professional relationships.
- Engaged as a full or part-time student
- Knowledge of and/or interest in dispute resolution
- Not work in a professional dispute resolution practice
- Do not yet hold a current Resolution Institute or other recognised dispute resolution qualification.