3:45 PM - 5:00 PM (AEDT)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
The 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Resolution Institute is to be held on Tuesday 21 November 2023 at 4.00pm (AEDT) via an online meeting.
We invite you, as a member to attend via an online meeting.
Please 'register now' using the right-hand button to attend the online meeting. (Note - an email with the link to join the online meeting will be sent to registrants on the day of the Annual General Meeting).
Click here for the Proxy Form
Click here to download the detailed Notice of AGM
Accessing the webinar
How do I access the 'live' online meeting
We will send you an email on the day of the Annual General Meeting with the online meeting (Zoom) link.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch an online meeting?
You may join the online meeting from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.